Extended Demo v1.2.4 update is here
I hope you’ve all be enjoying the extended demo of Unscripted so far. I’ve pushed out a new bug fix update, v1.2.4. This should resolve some minor annoyances in the game.
Here’s the full changelog, if you’re interested:
- Resolves an issue where the AliceOS desktop could be called infinitely on the call stack.
- Adds argument options via arguments.toml.
- Adds a glossary page in Help with terms and definitions.
- Adds use cases for inventory items in some parts of the game.
- Changes notification toast when an item is received to the game’s default, not AliceOS’s.
- Removes documented features in Help that don’t exist.
As always, if you find a new bug or want to request a feature, let us know on GitHub at UnscriptedVN/issues.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.