v1.2.0 (Extended Demo) is here!
The big extended demo update you’ve all be waiting for is finally here! You’ll notice that the “demo” moniker in the version name has been dropped, but don’t panic; it’s still a demo.
Here’s the changelog regarding this new update:
- Introduces new minigame with scripting support.
- Updates Python packages and dependencies.
- Updates save thumbnails to chapter depictions.
- Updates Discord Rich Presence to show chapter images.
- Expands number of chapters to seven instead of three.
- Includes new chapters (4-7).
- Adds Fira character.
- Redesigns help pages with new About tab and consolidated controls.
- Adds new configuration for builds under-the-hood.
- Introduces new “start game” screen with username input, language selection, and pronoun selection.
- Resolves inventory state issues during rollback.
- Streamlines user interface elements.
- Changes monospace font from Fira Code to JetBrains Mono.
- Bundles minigame API documentation.
- Auto creates minigame level files in save directory.
- Adds settings to toggle minigame advanced mode and animation speed.
- Bundles CHANGELOG file with releases.
- Re-implements credits scene with new code style (Kotlin-based).
I hope you enjoy this update as much as I did developing it. As always, if you find a potential bug, file it on YouTrack.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.