Open Beta Release: v1.0.0-rc (Release Candidate)
Hey everyone 👋🏻,
After some hard work and waiting on translations, I’m pleased to announce the release of the first release candidate for The Cosutmemaster: Reloaded for desktops! The release candidate is supposed to be a reflection of what the public stable version will most likely look like.
Here’s what’s changed since the last beta release:
- The localizations have been updated with support for French (fr) and Spanish (es).
- The game now includes a new splash screen that fits the rest of GBMK titles.
- SaveUtils has been refactored to be a singleton class to cut down boilerplate code.
- An issue where one of the pressure carpets in tschmb_10 has been fixed.
- The rendering backend for the game has been updated to GLES3.
- A new experimental analog joystick control has been introduced for mobile versions.
I look forward to bringing a full release to desktops!
What about mobile?
Mobile releases are currently still in beta. The equivalent beta for the desktop RC is 1.0.0-beta6.
Get The Costumemaster: Reloaded
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.