Introducing Candella (v21.02-beta1)
I’m pleased to announce the first beta release of Candella, the Ren’Py operating environment that will replace AliceOS in Unscripted. Candella is a fork of AliceOS and provides some great new features and improvements to the platform that everyone will benefit from:
- Frameworks and tools to build apps and services for the Candella system
- Built-in apps such as an inventory manager to manage in-game items, an app manager to manage properties of installed apps, and a glossary to define unfamiliar terms
- Extra styles and fonts to enhance the look of Ren’Py screens for Candella apps and services
- Support for multiple users with configuration files and app data
- A desktop shell inspired by the Lomiri project with customizable wallpapers and settings
If you find any bugs or want to request a feature, you can do so on the project’s GitHub page at https://github.com/UnscriptedVN/candella.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.