Squash the bugs as quickly as you can.
Hey, pal! I've been working on a small project lately for Boring Tech Company Industries, some new fancy app or whatever. The problem is that I can't quite get all the bugs out; would you be able to take a look and fix them for me?
Bug Bounty! is a small, fast-paced game where you need to look for the bugs and squash as many as you can in a minute. This game was designed for the 129th Trijam game jam.
- Kenney Pixel font created by Kenney.
- Reboot code font created by WildLeoKnight.
- Sound effects created with JSFXr.
- Pixel art created in Aseprite, inspired by Xcode.
- Music created in GarageBand withMagical 8bit Plug 2 by YCMK, and Linus Berggren for vocals.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Logic Pro, Godot, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, chiptune, Fast-Paced, Lo-fi, Pixel Art, programming, Short, Trijam|
|Code license||Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||PWA, OpenStore, Source code|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post-jam Update 3 + PWANov 13, 2021
- Bug Bounty on Ubuntu Touch to be temporarily unavailableAug 28, 2021
- Post-jam Update 2Aug 26, 2021
- Post-jam Update 1Jul 22, 2021